Veterans Warmly Invited to Sullivan County Expo and Stand Down
The Sullivan County Veterans Service Agency looks forward to serving veterans’ needs at the annual Sullivan County Expo and Stand Down.
The event will take place on Friday, October 11, at the Loch Sheldrake Firehouse on Route 52 in Loch Sheldrake (near the entrance to SUNY Sullivan).
Between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., Agency staff and volunteers will offer information, personal care items, legal services, employment opportunities, counseling, housing resources, healthcare services, food, clothing and lunch to all veterans, free of charge.
For additional information, please contact the Sullivan County Veterans Service Agency at (845) 807-0233.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash