Three Things From the Weekend (VIDEO)
It's Monday and wait until you hear about our weekend.
Every Monday on the Wakin' Up with CJ and Jess Show we try to give you a fun way to win a prize and fun way to hear about all of the exciting things we did over the past weekend.
We call it "Three Things from the Weekend" where Jess and I keep track of some of the fun things we did over the weekend and on Monday we read two sets of three things to you on the air and in video (below) anonymously. Your job is to try and figure out which one of us did which set of three.
If you missed our things, they are as follows:
1. Started watching the TV show "Younger".
2. Sampled many beers.
3. Tried a new pumpkin spice drink.
1. Won some cash at Resorts World in Monticello.
2. Watched a co-worker getting pretty drunk.
3. Was attacked by frogs.
Who did what? Take a look...
Thanks for watching and make sure you wake up with us all this week for your chance to win tickets to see Confederate Railroad at the Chance Theater in Poughkeepsie on Friday September 20th.
Have a great week.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash