Three Things From the Weekend
It's Monday and time for another exciting episode of "Three Things".
Every Monday Jess and I come in bright and early with a nice list of some of the fun things we did over the weekend. After we talk about all of them, we narrow our lists down to three things each, then we read them to you anonymously on the air and grab a caller to try and figure out who did what.
If you missed our things, here they are...
1. Had a scary driving experience.
2. Went to a christening.
3. Had a bachelorette party re-due.
1. Got in some serious dog time.
2. Had them dancing in the rain.
3. Got stuck in awful traffic on RT 9D on Friday.
Who do you think did what? Find out....
Thanks for watching and make sure you wake up with us all week long to win 4 packs of tickets to see the Hudson Valley Renegades on August 11th at Dutchess Stadium.
Have a great week!