This is New York’s Most Coveted Super Bowl Snack Food
The snack foods will be in high demand this Sunday. Which one is best? New York's favorite Super Bowl snack food may surprise you.
You'd think that in the state that invented buffalo sauce that the chicken wing would be New York's go-to snack.
I'd say even nachos should be number one. What about pigs in a blanket? Nope. None of those are even close.
According to Delish and Google analytics, the mos sought after game day recipe is spinach dip. Really?
No offense to the dip but isn't that a little too healthy? You'd think a fried food would be the the best option.
Who is eating spinach dip this Sunday? I can understand having it on the menu but is it actually your favorite?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America