There’s an Online Petition to Bring Back Salons in NY
There's an online petition to bring back salons and barbershops in the state of New York and it's quickly gaining a lot of momentum.
Almost every business has been impacted in a negative way by COVID-19. There are a lot of companies that have adapted their operations to comply with both statewide and nationwide social distancing regulations.
The cosmetology industry cannot adapt as easily as others. Currently, there is a petition on MoveON.org to have a soft reopen of barbershops and salons in New York. According to the petition, there are many essential employees that need professional grooming. The petition also adds that hair cuts would be by appointment only and they would service one client at a time.
Do you think salons are an essential service and should be allowed to open their doors?
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America