Sullivan County Bridge to Close For 4 Months
Work will begin to rehabilitate the bridge in July.
The Sullivan County Division of Public Works is closing a portion of County Road 66 (Hamilton Road) in the Town of Mamakating to rehabilitate County Bridge 360.
County Bridge 360 is located approximately 0.4 miles southeast of the intersection of County Road 66 (Hamilton Rd.) and County Road 61 (Burlingham Rd.) in Bloomingburg.
This section of County Road 66 is scheduled to be closed to all traffic starting at 8 a.m., Monday, July 8, remaining closed for approximately four months
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash