Smoothie Bar With Locations Worldwide Opens in Hudson Valley
Social media is buzzing after a company with over 1,000 locations across three continents opened in the Hudson Valley.
In 1989, Smoothie King opened its first U.S. juice bar franchise in New Orleans, Louisiana. In 2003, the company went international growing to more than 130 locations in South Korea. By 2018, smoothie King grew to over 1,000 locations with locations across three continents, according to the company's website.
"Your body. Your goals. Your way. We blend custom smoothies to fit YOUR needs - high fiber, low carb, good for the bones or just good for the soul," Smoothie King writes on Facebook.
On Saturday, Smoothie King held a grand opening celebration to celebrate opening its third Mid-Hudson Valley location and first in Orange County.
Smoothie King opened in Newburgh off Route 300 next to Cosimo's. To celebrate its grand opening, the company is offering a free 20-ounce smoothie.
Smoothie King has other locations in Wappinger Falls, Lake Katrine, Dobbs Ferry and Yonkers.
According to the company's website, Smoothie King hopes to "Be an integral part of everyone's health and fitness journey," and "Inspire people to live a healthy and active lifestyle."
- Man Accused of Sexually Abusing Hudson Valley Child Found Dead
- Mountain Lion Reportedly Spotted in Hudson Valley
- Popular Hudson Valley Bar Under New Ownership, Major Renovations
- TSA: Woman Caught With Loaded Gun At Stewart Airport
- Historic Hudson Valley Drive-In Theatre Looking For New Owners
- Rock-Paper-Scissors Tournaments Coming to Hudson Valley
- New York College Students Held Coronavirus-Themed Party