Sexual Photos of Hudson Valley Students Shared to Social Media
Police are investigating and hoping for help after a number of illicit photos of female Hudson Valley students were shared on social media.
On Sunday, the Town of Hyde Park Police Department received a report from some students at FDR High School stating there were illicit photos posted to the social media app SnapChat of FDR students, police announced on Wednesday.
Officials are still trying to figure who's posting the photos which include students in bathing suits, or with their body parts covered by emojis, NewsSource reports.
Police are reminding students and residents to never take and share illicit photos of themselves with anyone. These photos are often forwarded and shared with people without permission, police say.
The Hyde Park Police Department along with officials from the Hyde Park School District, Dutchess County Sheriff's Office and New York State Police Computer Crimes Unit are said to be conducting a thorough investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to call teh Hyde Park Police Department at 845-229-9340.
- West Point Cadet Tries to Bring Porn Star to Military Banquet
- Rumors Swirl About Louis C.K. Show in Hudson Valley
- New York Flag Could Change For First Time in 138 Years
- 14 Eateries the Hudson Valley Wants
- Black Bear Spotted Near Hudson Valley Home's Front Door
- Hudson Valley Woman Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Finalist
- 11 Sex Offenders Living in Hudson Valley Arrested
- Foot of Snow Forecast For Hudson Valley After Record Heat
- 11 Hudson Valley Restaurants With 5 or More Critical Violations
- Cuomo Promises to Legalized Marijuana in New York This Year
- 'Beloved' Lower Hudson Valley Coach Killed in Home Fire
- Father, Kids Find Dead Body in Hudson Valley State Park