Say Yes If You’re Asked on Friday
The way this week is going I am not sure that March 20th will actually be the day that people pick for this special moment but that isn't going to change the fact that this Friday is National Proposal Day.
According to the National Days Calendar this is an equal opportunity day much like Sadie Hawkins Day. March 20th is sent aside as one of two days during the year that people are encouraged to let their true love that they are interested in a proposal.
The are quite a few ways to celebrate this day. The National Days Calendar proposed this list.
- Show your love pictures of your friend’s new engagement ring.
- Pick up the latest bridal magazine and leave it laying around.
- Visit your favorite bakery and while there ask what their most popular wedding cake flavors are.
- Ask your love whether they want a big wedding or prefer to elope.
- Drive-by churches on a Saturday afternoon until you see a bridal party leaving and ask your love for their thoughts on the attire.
- Go jewelry shopping.
- Get caught singing Chaple of Love by The Dixie Cups.
- When someone asks when you’re getting married, look to your love to answer the question.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash