Rent an Adirondack Treehouse for a Easy Summer Getaway
Are you looking for something to do this summer that does not involve taking a flight? Here is a place that is slightly out of the way and according to its Airbnb listing, fairly easy to get to.
Will this be your getaway oasis? Well, it would cost you less than getting two people into a Disney park for the day. Do you like being able to get away from everything, while still being a fairly short drive from home? Then check this out.
Adirondack Treehouse Available on Airbnb
Want to see the entire listing and maybe rent it for yourself? Here is a link to all the info.
- Hudson Valley 2020 Fireworks
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America