Poughkeepsie Rita’s Location Closed For Good?
A popular Hudson Valley Rita's Italian Ice location has closed its doors.
Admittedly I've been watching calories more lately and haven't been the loyal custard customer I had been in the past. So when a recent Saturday visit to the Poughkeepsie Rita's on Taft Avenue was met with locked doors, it became apparent something was up.
Attempts to contact the owners were met with disconnected phone lines. The business had been owned by the DeAngelis family who was unfortunately involved in a five million dollar lawsuit with their accounting firm last year.
If you're in the mood for Rita's there are still several Hudson Valley locations to choose from:
- Rita's of Monticello
- Rita's of Wappingers Falls
- Rita's of Yorktown
- Rita's of Dolson Ave in Middletown
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash