Police: NYC Man Sexually Abused Hudson Valley Child, Adult
A New York City man is accused of coming to the Hudson Valley and sexually abusing a child and an adult. More victims are possible, police say.
On Wednesday, the Dutchess County Sheriff’s Office arrested 24-year-old of Felix M. Medina Jr., of New York City for two counts of sexual abuse, one a felony the other a misdemeanor.
Medina is accused of sexually abusing a child and adult in the Town of Wappinger.
Even though Medina lives in New York City he has ties to the Dutchess County area and knew the victims, police say.
Because Medina knew the alleged victims, the Dutchess County Sheriff's doesn't believe there is any danger to the public.
Medina was arraigned in City of Poughkeepsie Court and remanded to the Dutchess County Jail with no bail.
If anyone has information about this case or similar incidents involving Medina they are urged to contact Detective Ben Sistarenik at (845) 486-3833. The Sheriff’s Office can also be contacted via the tipline at (845) 605-CLUE (2583) or firstname.lastname@example.org, and all information will be kept confidential.
- Police Investigate Incident Between H.V. Principal and Student
- 7 Hudson Valley Schools Among Worst in State for SAT Scores
- Hudson Valley Man Helped Fugitives Wanted For Attempted Murder
- Police: Pit Bull Attacked 4 Dogs, 2 Owners in Hudson Valley
- Police: Man Sold Heroin at Hudson Valley Applebee’s
- Man Who Sodomized Child Lives Next to H.V. Elementary School
- Hudson Valley Man Wins $2.5 Million Lotto Jackpot
- Hudson Valley Teen Murdered in College Dorm
- Dutchess County Man Killed in Route 9D Crash
- Victims in Triple Murder-Suicide to be Laid to Rest in Hudson Valley