Police: Hudson Valley Woman Slits Man’s Throat at Walmart
A Hudson Valley woman is behind bars for allegedly stabbing a local man in the throat at Walmart.
On Wednesday around 10:34 p.m., Town of Wallkill police responded to report of an assault at
Walmart on Route 211 East in the Town of Wallkill.
Upon arrival, officers discovered the victim, a 27-year-old man from Bloomingburg, suffering from stab wounds to his throat, police say. The victim was transported to Orange Regional Medical Center by Town of Wallkill Volunteer Ambulance Corps. His condition wasn't released.
Following an investigation, police allege 24-year-old Cheyanne Hasbrouck of Bloomingburg attacked the 27-year-old man. Police didn't release how their investigation led to their accusation.
Hasbrouck was charged with first-degree assault. She was remanded to Orange County Jail
on $100,000 cash bail or $300,000 bond.
- Nearly 7-Foot Snake Found in Bathroom of Hudson Valley Home
- Nearly $1 Million of Weed Found After Suspected Pot Farm Fire
- Tick Carrying Deadly Brain Swelling Virus Found in Hudson Valley
- High-Risk Hudson Valley Sex Offender On The Loose
- Alleged Superintendent Pooper Demands to See Video of Poop
- Police Investigate After Man Found Dead Near Hudson Valley School
- Hudson Valley School District May Ban Homework
- New York Officials Declare 'Emergency' Across Tri-State
- Hudson Valley Police Officer Killed Days Before Wedding
- Hudson Valley High School Deals With Tragedy For 3rd Year