Police: Dutchess Man Sold Drugs Outside Mental Health Facility
A Dutchess County man is accused of selling drugs outside a local mental health facility. On Tuesday around 7:45 a.m., Town of Poughkeepsie police received a complaint about drug activity in the parking lot of Dutchess County Mental Health on North Road.
Responding officers found Justin F. Zambardino, 27, from Wappingers Falls and charged him with criminal sale of a controlled substance and criminal possession of a controlled substance, both felonies. More details about the arrest weren't released.
Zambardino was remanded to Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $75,00 cash or $150,000 bond.
- 'Very Contagious Virus' Shuts Down Hudson Valley Diner
- 94 Hudson Valley Businesses Refused to Sell Alcohol to Minors
- Hudson Valley Marshmallow Company Open For Business
- Hudson Valley Measles Outbreak Spreads to Newark Airport
- Update: Teacher Found Dead in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Admits to Second Fatal Drunk Driving Accident
- High-Risk Sex Offender Found Hiding in Hudson Valley, Police Say
- Hudson Valley City One of the Most Dangerous in America