Police: 68-Year-Old Local Man ‘Inappropriately Touched’ Child
A 68-year-old man from the local area is accused of forcible touching a minor.
On Tuesday, New York State Police in Montgomery announced the arrest of 68-year-old Ransford Perry of Marlboro for endangering the welfare of a child and forcible touching, both misdemeanors.
An investigation revealed that in October of 2016, Perry inappropriately touched a victim who was under the age of 17, police say.
Perry was arraigned in the Town of New Windsor Court and remanded to Orange County Jail in lieu of $1,000 cash bail. He is due to return to court on April 11.
- Hudson Valley Woman Who Stole Over $1 Million From Employer Jailed
- Hudson Valley Home To One of New York’s Best Bloody Mary
- Hudson Valley Teacher Charged With Forcibly Touching Students
- Hudson Valley Dental Worker Stole Money From Patients, Police Say
- Brooklyn Man Accused Of Phoning In Bomb Threat To Local School