Pennsylvania Man Named Stiff Stiffs the State Over $100K On Tolls
None of us like tolls, but one Pennsylvania man took toll evasion to a whole new level. Some say he really stiffed them.
The Philadelphia Inquirer is reporting that a 36-year-old man named Jarrett Stiff skipped paying tolls on the Pennsylvania Turnpike 2,264 times from 2012 to 2017. Yeah, he stiffed them hard.
The Associated Press says Stiff has almost $128,000 in unpaid tolls and subsequent fines. Stiff avoided getting fully stiffed by the system himself, by pleading guilty in April to theft of services, and was ordered to pay over $11,500, which is a little better than $128,000.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash