NY Parents Upset After Coach Takes Kids to Hooters
When I was a kid we all just went out for ice cream after a game. Oh, to be young again.
Whether you win or lose a big game sometimes afterwards, you just need to go out and celebrate. For the record, a pizza place is probably the safest place to party with the team. One coach from Upstate New York wanted to take them to an unconventional place to eat.
According to The Times Union, after a game in the Capital Region, a boys soccer coach from Lake George is taking some heat after taking his team to a celebratory dinner after the game. Out of all the restaurants in the area he chose Hooters. I'm guessing it's for the tater-tots.
The school's superintendent is looking into it further and taking it seriously.
It's tacky and delightfully unrefined but is it a good place to bring kids to celebrate? Was the choice inappropriate?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash