NY Education Dept. Cancels Computer-Based Tests
The New York State Department of Education has canceled computer-based tests for Wednesday following a glitch.
13 WHAM reports that the New York State Department of Education had a technical issue for the second year in a row with computer-based tests. The tests that were interrupted were the Common Core ELA tests.
According to 13 WHAM, the provider of the computer-based testing for New York State, Questar, was reporting slowness in regards to students submitting tests. The New York State Department of Education website suggests that students wait 5 to 10 minutes before attempting to resubmit their tests.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash