New York State Man Arrested For Allegedly Making Meth in Storage Unit
One 48 year-old New York state man's plan to become the next Walter White didn't go so far. And while the Owego man may have seen himself as so called "the danger", it was police who ended being the ones who knocked in the end.
Police say that they were conducting a routine patrol Monday night when they found the semi-conscious man in a local storage unit. Police say they noticed a very strong chemical odor coming from the area, and, upon investigation, discovered that this local "Heisenberg" was making meth with a pot inside the unit.
This has left NY State police, plus local police, fire, and emergency squads the daunting task of having to clean up the heavily contaminated area.
WENY says that the man, who is homeless, was arrested and charged with the unlawful manufacturing of meth. More charges could be coming.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash