New Sopranos Movie Spotted Filming In The Hudson Valley
The highly anticipated Soprano's movie The Many Saints of Newark was spotted filming in the Hudson Valley Friday. Rockland Report announced that actors and crew were on hand at the West Gate Inn in Nyack working on scenes.
James Gandolfini's son Michael will be playing the iconic 'Tony' character in his younger years. While producers have been tight-lipped on many of the details, it is known that it will take place in Newark in the 1960s and will focus on the impact and aftermath of the infamous racially charged riots that took place in the city. It's rumored that some of the original Soprano's characters will be featured on the show.
In March, Deadline announced that the movie would be released on September 25th, 2020 so there still a ways to go. Below we see James Gandolfini's son Michael (center) with his on-screen kids at a recent Soprano's anniversary event.
Are you excited for a Soprano's prequel?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash