Missing Man Found Hiking in Hudson Valley
A man who was reported missing in the Hudson Valley was found four days later trying to cross a stream in the local area.
Last week, the New Paltz Police Department asked the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation to help find Robert Quinn who was reported missing to police on May 11.
Quinn was last seen at the Mohonk Mountain Gate House on May 11 around 1 p.m.
Forest Rangers responded and organized wildland search efforts. Mohonk Preserve Rangers were sent into the field to search the trail system around the Mohonk Mountain House and police began searching with a drone.
Around 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday, a 911 call reported a potential sighting of Quinn attempting to cross a stream.
Emergency responders found Quinn at the location. He was taken by ambulance to a Kingston hospital for evaluation and treatment. It's unclear how he went missing.
- Teen Killed Near Hudson Valley High School
- 23-Year-Old Killed in Head-On Crash Near Hudson Valley Park
- Horse Spotted on Taconic State Parkway
- Aerial Footage Shows Severe Storm Damage in Dutchess (PHOTOS)
- Cases of Fatal Brain Swelling Virus Triples
- Two School Buses Collide in Hudson Valley
- Police Will Pull You For This in New York Over Next 2 Weeks
- 2 NYPD, Including Groom Killed on Wedding Day in Hudson Valley
- Alarming Number of Hudson Valley Ticks Spread Lyme Disease