Many New York Adults Still Living With Their Parents
Is there a reason behind a lot of adults still living at home or is it just a failure to launch?
Is it possible to be adulating and living your best life while living in your childhood bedroom or even your parent's basement?
Are you in your late 20s or 30s and still living with mom and dad? You're in good company. According to Magnify Money, New York has roughly 24% of adults between the ages of 25-40 living with their parents. New York City ranks 4th in the entire country. Buffalo was also high on the list at number 24.
The two biggest reasons to share your home with mom and dad are because of unemployment and paying off student loans.
Do you still live at home? How much money do actually save? How do you get dates? At what age should you move out?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash