Man Steals Thousands From Lower Hudson Valley Business and Then Crapped On the Floor
A one-man celebration, of sorts, has led to the arrest of a 34-year-old Orchard Park resident. Let's just say he left quite a mess after his little shindig.
LoHud is reporting that a man forced his way into the Redline Roadhouse in Cortlandt Manor on July 13. Once he was in, the one-man wrecking crew allegedly threw quite the party. LoHud says the man drank alcohol, stole over $2,000 worth of liquor, and also damaged a window.
But he wasn't done there. Police say the rowdy, liquor swilling intruder left a parting gift for the folks at the Redline Roadhouse by defecating on the floor. Ughh.
LoHud says the mystery pooper was arrested for third-degree burglary, a felony; third-degree criminal mischief; and fourth-degree grand larceny
Maybe next time he'll take care of business before heading out for a night on the town?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash