Man on the Run From Police in Hudson Valley for Nearly 20 Years
A Hudson Valley man who's been on the run for nearly 20 years is one of the most wanted in New York State.
On Wednesday, in their weekly Warrant Wednesday Facebook post, New York State Police announced Michael Schoor is wanted by New York State Police in Middletown.
The 80-year-old is wanted for grand larceny. Schorr failed to pay over $3,000 in restitution following his arrest on Dec. 15, 2000, police say.
An arrest warrant was issued for his arrest from Orange County Court. Police believe he currently lives in the Rockland County area. He’s described as being 5'7" white man who weighs about 180 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts should contact the New York State Police right away at (845) 344-5300 or email Crimetip@troopers.ny.gov.
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Over Immigration Crackdown
- Tick Carrying a Deadly Brain Swelling Virus Found Near New York
- Cops: Hudson Valley Sex Offender Raped Child, More Victims Likely
- Man On The Run From Police in Hudson Valley For Nearly 20 Years
- Hudson Valley Man Arranged to Meet Teen At Mall For Sex
- Buffalo Wild Wings To Open New Restaurant in the Hudson Valley