Man Crosses Black Bear Family Outside HV Home
Black bear sightings are becoming more and more common in the Hudson Valley.
I've never seen a bear up close but I sure what would like to but I'm not sure what I would do if I came across one bear let alone 2 or 3. I especially wouldn't want to cross paths with a mother and a couple of cubs. If I do I hope it's as pleasant as one man's encounter here in the Hudson Valley.
Bear hunting season is close by and I guess there is strength in numbers, right? Did you know that a group of bears together is called a sloth?
These bears were found outside of a Hudson Valley home in Woodstock.
This is one of many black bear sightings in the area.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash