Legendary NYC Pizzeria Officially Opens in Hudson Valley
Authentic New York pizza is now being made right in our own back yard.
Founded in 1933, Patsy's Pizzeria is one of the original thin pie makers. The legendary restaurant has been a New York City landmark for generations and now has officially opened a restaurant in the Hudson Valley. We're excited to give you the very first peek inside.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America