Large Reward Offered to Help Find Hudson Valley Woman’s Killer
Police are hoping you can help them as they continue to investigate the murder of a 20-year-old Hudson Valley woman.
The New York State Police Troop F, Bureau of Criminal Investigation in Middletown, continue to investigate the 2003 murder of Megan McDonald.
The 20-year-old's body was found on March 15, 2003 in a field off Bowser Road in the town of Wallkill in Orange County. The cause of death was determined to be blunt force trauma, police say.
According to authorities, McDonald worked at the Galleria Mall in Middletown and was attending SUNY Orange County Community College at the time of her death,
Megan's family is offering a $50,000 reward through New York State Police for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or people responsible for Megan's death.
In a press release sent this weekend, New York State Police asked anyone with information about this case to contact the New York State Police Middletown Bureau of Criminal Investigation at (845) 344-5370. All calls will remain confidential.
- Investigation Continues Into Video of Cop Slamming Teen Girl
- Multiple Confirmed Cases of Measles Found in Another Local County
- Kurt Russel, Hemsworth Secretly Filmed Movie In Hudson Valley
- Large Reward Offered to Help Find Hudson Valley Woman's Killer
- Hudson Valley High School Wins State Championship
- Bill Would Ban Sale of Pets in Stores across New York