Is This Billboard Offensive?
Take a look.
If you are ever up in the Albany area you might want to check out a pretty creative billboard that's up on Delaware Avenue in Albany, according to WTEN.
After looking at the billboard you can see that the finger in question is the ring finger and I have to say I love it!
The company behind the billboard is the We The People law firm out of Albany. The office manger, Rose Szymborski told WTEN that, "Some people weren’t too keen on the idea, but once they realized that it was not the actual middle finger, they realized what the actual message was.”
What do you guys think? If this billboard was up on Route 9 or on Route 17, would it offend you? Call the show anytime at 845-473-9431 or leave us a comment on Facebook.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Home Depots Looking to Hire You
- Frolic Friday Gets the Runs Video
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash