IRS Impact Payment Status Link is Now Active
Many Hudson Valley residents are waiting on a stimulus check. You can now view the status of your payment or see if you have any money coming your way at all.
Ever since it was announced that Americans could be receiving a stimulus check from the federal government to help aid them amid the effects of COVID-19 there have been a lot questions regarding the funds. The IRS finally launched a link to help those in need of information.
- Will I get money?
- How do I get the payment?
- Was it already issued?
- Do I have to do anything to get my payment?
- If I din't file will I still get a stimulus check.
Answers to those questions and more can be found at IRS.gov's Economic Impact Payment Information Center.
As of April 15, you can check the status of your stimulus check here.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America