Internet Outage Reported in Parts of Dutchess County
Stay informed and save yourself from a headache because unplugging it and plugging it back in may not work this morning. Optimum alerted their customers of a cable outage this morning.
The only thing worse than being stuck in isolation is being stuck in isolation with no internet as many of us now are relying on it for school and work more than ever.
Hudson Valley residents who live in the Wappingers Falls and Beacon area reported receiving this email from Optimum.
If you live near Beacon and Wappingers note that Optimum is working on the issue and hopes to have everything resolved shortly. Are you in other parts of Dutchess County and without internet or cable service? You can check the status at Optimum.net.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America