HV Bakery Offers Cookies to Support Australia
Yes, you can eat delicious cookies and help a great cause.
Australia has been burning for weeks now and many Hudson Valley residents and businesses are doing what they can to raise money for Australia. For a limited time, The Cakery in Fishkill is offering specials Australian themed cookies to help the animals who are in serious need after the devastating wild fires.
The Cakery posted the cookies on Instagram along with the following:
"We at The Cakery love animals & are heartbroken over the devastation in Australia, so we’ve decided to help.
Purchase this 2 pack sugar cookie for $12 & $10 of the proceeds will go to the Australian Animal Rescue!
We hope you’ll enjoy these cookies while supporting a good cause!"
If you're in the Fishkill area be sure to show some love for the animals down under and grab a few cookies while you can.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash