Hudson Valley Schools Will Be Required to Observe 9/11
If you're a student in New York you may now be required to observe 9/11.
This week marks the anniversary of one of the worst attacks in U.S. history. It's hard to believe that its' been 18 years since the horrific terrorist attack in Manhattan.
The Hudson Valley had residents that were victims of the attack and it's important that we honor them.
It's safe to say that most schools in New York and across the country recognize September, 11 in some fashion but new legislation may guarantee it. According to the New York Post, a new state law was passed by Andrew Cuomo that will require public schools to observe 9/11 with a moment of silence to reflect on the sad day.
Lets all take a moment to honor the brave men and women who dies that day whether we're required to or not,
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash