Hudson Valley Man Who May Have Killed Wife Served Divorce Papers
A Hudson Valley woman who was found dead in her husband's car served him divorce papers just days prior.
Audrey Grogan filed for divorce against her husband, George Grogan, just days before her body was found dead in a car near the Bear Mountain Bridge, according to Dutchess County court documents.
Police started looking for the Poughkeepsie couple late last month after their son told police that his father admitted to killing her.
A manhunt lasted days as police looked for George Grogan. Police also confirmed on Friday the body found in a wooded area last Thursday east of Bear Mountain Bridge is 59-year-old George Grogan.
A funeral was held for Audrey Grogan on Sunday.
Police have not released their causes of death.
- Hudson Valley Man Who May Have Killed Wife Served Divorce Papers
- 'Once-in-a-Lifetime Event' Planned For Legoland Hudson Valley
- 3 From Hudson Valley Added to NYS Fallen Firefighters Memorial
- 'Breakthrough' Discovery: Fish Found in 'Fishless' New York Lake
- Forecasters Predict 'Stormy,' Active Winter Season For New York
- Repeat Hudson Valley Sex Offender Sexually Abused 19-Month Old
- Sneak Peek At Legally Haunted Lower Hudson Valley Home
- 3 Accused of Stealing 22 Pounds of Hemp From Hudson Valley Farm