Hudson Valley HBO Series Announces Additional Talent
The HBO mini-series I Know This Much Is True being filmed in the Hudson Valley is set to get underway soon and more high profile talent has been added to the cast. Deadline reports Oscar winner Melissa Leo will star alongside Rosie O'Donnell, Archie Panjabi, and Imogen Poots who will join Juliette Lewis and Mark Ruffalo in the six-episode series based on the best selling novel by Wally Lamb.
The Hudson Valley Film Commission earlier reported on Ruffalo pulling double duty on the project, not only playing both twin brothers Dominick and Thomas but as executive producer as well. Leo will play the boys mother and O'Donnell plays a social worker who is assigned to the family. The show is billed as 'an epic story of betrayal, sacrifice, and forgiveness set against the backdrop of 20th century America'.
This casting announcement is in addition to other exciting Hudson Valley developments:
- HBO Selects Fishkill Restaurant
- Filming To Take Place In Poughkeepsie Neighborhood
- Town of Ulster Road Closures
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash