Hudson Valley Grandma May be Key to Solving Counterfeit Bill Case
State police are desperately trying to locate a leopard print wearing grandma from the Hudson Valley.
On Thursday authorities released photos of a local supermarket shopper who may hold the key to solving a counterfeit bill scam. Police want to talk to the woman caught by security cameras at Tops Friendly Markets on Jon J. Wagner Way in the town of Lagrange late last month.
Authorities say the woman is not considered a suspect of any crime. Investigators would like to talk to her to find out more information about their case. If you happen to know this leopard print wearing grandma, please have her contact Investigator Melilli at the State Police barracks in Poughkeepsie at (845) 677-7300.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash