Here’s How You Can Help the Pleasant Valley Library
I shouldn't need to tell you how important a local library is to young minds. If you have a few dollars to spare before the holiday season you can help the Pleasant Valley Library.
Even though I haven't been in the Hudson Valley that long I've spent quite some time in the Pleasant Library. There's always something going on for the community in that little old building.
I was extremely saddened to hear that a fire caused the library to close its doors indefinitely.
"At this time the Fire Companies and Insurance Company are working on cleaning up and assessing the damage. We are not allowed to touch anything until their work is done. It may look like nothing is happening when you drive by, but there is a lot going on “behind the scenes”."
They are part of the Mid-Hudson Library System so you can still use your library card at Lagrange, Hyde Park, Millbrook, Poughkeepsie libraries.
If you'd like to donate please visit pleasantvalleylibrary.org.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America