Gunman On The Run After Newburgh Teen, Man Shot Several Times
Police are hoping for help after 17 shots were fired, striking a teen and another person several times.
On Tuesday around 6 p.m., the City of Newburgh Police Department responded to a Shot Spotter notification indicating 17 shots were fired in the area of S. Clark Street in between Renwick Street and Benkard Avenue.
City of Newburgh resident Allah Gayle, 17, was shot several times in the leg and abdomen area, police say, while 33-year-old Aaron Stone of Newburgh was shot in the hand and leg.
Both were taken to a hospital for treatment of their injuries.
Two 9mm semi-automatic handguns were recovered on the scene, police say. No arrests have been made.
Police are asking anyone with any information about this incident to contact the police department at (845)561-3131.
- Newburgh Triple-Homicide Suspect Sentenced For 2016 Arrest
- Landmark Hudson Valley School Will Soon Be TV, Film Studio
- Hudson Valley 3-Year-Old Shot Several Times in Critical Condition
- CNBC Wants NYC Residents to 'Ditch' NYC for Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Shaken After 3-Year-Old Shot, Brother, Parents Murdered
- The Hudson Valley is Home to The World's Oldest Forest
- Hudson Valley Parents, Child Killed in 'Targeted' Home Invasion
- Lower Hudson Valley Teen Missing For Month Found Dead in Lake
- Woman Walking on Taconic State Parkway Struck and Killed by Jeep