Germantown Malt House Looking for Maltster
Do you have an interest in the growing brewing and distilling industry? A rare opportunity could be yours for the taking. A local Malt House is looking for a Maltster. If you have ever wanted to learn what goes into Malting which is one of the first steps in the process of making beer and distilled spirits consider this job opportunity.
Hudson Valley Malt is looking for a part time Maltster. Hudson Valley Malt is located in Germantown. They are currently looking for someone to join their team. Malt is the backbone ingredient to making Beer and Whisky. A maltster’s task is to convert raw cereal grains to Malt. Attention to quality is paramount. Hudson Valley Malt started in 2015 in order to connect Hudson Valley Brewers and Distillers to grains grown by local Hudson Valley Farmers.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash