Former Primetime Dance Club Building Up For Sale
The Highland building that once held the Primetime Dance Club is on the market. With 4,372 square feet of space and conveniently located near Poughkeepsie, New Paltz and Kingston this could be the right spot for the right investor.
Located at 3353 Route 9W the property is listed with CR Properties Group for $395,000. The listing price includes a 1.2-acre piece of land. The two-story building was built in 1977.
The property itself is listed as light industrial and potential uses include offices, bank, retail, church or even a return to nightclub usage. What use do you think best suits this property?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America