Famous Singer Flaunts Food at Wappingers Restaurant
The Hudson Valley has a lot of great restaurants and of course even celebrities are going to chow down at some of the hot spots.
It turns out a local Hudson Valley eatery is among the favorites of the singer from Gym Class Heroes and Hudson Valley resident, Travie McCoy.
According to a post on Instagram, McCoy showed off his love for the deviled eggs at Heritage Food + Drink on Monday.
There have been a lot of celebrity sightings in the Hudson Valley recently. One of the most recent was James "Murr" Murray spotted eating at a diner in Ulster County.
Have you seen any celebrities hanging out in the area?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash