POUGHKEEPSIE – Out On the Farm
- sprout creek farm
- 34 lauer road, poughkeepsie, NY United States
Bluegrass, burgers, "Barnyard Bingo" and more are in store for the annual "Out On The Farm". Mark your calendar for Saturday, October 13th and join us from 3p to 9p at the beautiful Sprout Creek Farm in Poughkeepsie.
"Out On The Farm" offers fun for all ages, including:
* Live bluegrass and music throughout the day
* Amazing grass-fed beef burgers from Sprout Creek's own Chef Mark
* A rousing game of Barnyard Bingo (complete with great prizes!)
* Free haaaaaaaaay rides around the property
* A chance to roam around with the goats, cows, chickens and donkeys that live on the farm
* Lawn Games
* Bonfire and S'mores
This event is sponsored by Superior Sounds. Sponsorship opportunities available by visiting: www.lgbtqcenter.org/farm-sponsors.
The barn doors open at 3pm for this BYOB event. Attendees are encouraged to bring blankets, folding chairs and whatever else you might like to have around to enjoy an evening outside at one of the Hudson Valley's premier farm destination.
Having dinner at farm? Admission including your dinner is just $25 per person for all ages (advance purchase encouraged so that we can plan food quantities) If you'd prefer to bring your own picnic basket, admission is just $10 and tickets are available at the door. Kids under 12 are free to enter and $10 farm fresh kids meal. Sorry, dogs are not allowed on the farm.
** The rain date for this event will be Sunday, October 14th. In the event of inclement weather, a decision about postponing this event will be made by 11am on Saturday, October 13th**