LAGRANGEVILLE – Tymor Campout Weekend
- Union Vale Parks & Recreation
- 8 TYMORE RD, LAGRANGEVILLE, NY United States
Join us AUGUST 10-12!
- All ages welcome
- The Tymor Campout runs Friday evening (10th) through Sunday morning (12th)
- Bring your family for a local weekend stay in the park
- Weekend Pool Passes
- Friday Night Dinner
- Clean campsite area (over grass, no dirt)
- Beautiful new community fire pit
- Cut wood available for burning all weekend
- Outdoor restrooms are close by & accessible
What do I need to know?
- Only registered participants are allowed to stay overnight in the park, which will be confirmed on Friday at check-in.
- Arrival time on Friday is between 4-6pm. Cars may enter along the side parking area, drive through the basketball courts, and around the left-hand side of the pool.
- Campsite is located behind the pool in the large field.
- Tents can be placed along the perimeter of the large field.
- Dinner will be served to Campout participants on Friday at 7pm.
- Campsite breakdown needs to happen by noon on Sunday.
- There will only be cars allowed to drive back into the park after 4pm on Friday until dusk for set-up. Cars cannot remain parked at the campsite overnight.
- All cars will be issued an overnight parking pass to display on your dashboard.
- Beverages of your choice are okay to bring.
- All meals (other than Friday night dinner) are the responsibility of each participant.
- There are a few charcoal grills around the park to prepare hot food as well as the large, newly updated fire pit.
- Meals can also be ordered out which can be picked up or delivered to the park by some local restaurants.
- There is a lean-to available for community use behind the pool. No tents can be placed inside of the lean-to. This structure will be available to everyone for shade/relaxing purposes.
- Outdoor restrooms are close to the pool area, including a family restroom. There are shower facilities. Restrooms will be stocked with supplies (paper towels, toilet paper).
- Outdoor outlets can be found near the outdoor restrooms, under the large pavilion, and at the bandstand/stage.