Dramatic Video Shows New York Bus Driver Save Boy From Passing Car [VIDEO]
This dramatic video from central New York state shows a 13 year-old boy from Norwich ready to exit the school bus at his stop. Little did he know a car was illegally speeding by even as the bus door opened. Thankfully, driver Samantha Call's quick wits kicked in, as she grabbed the boy and prevented him from getting off. Call can be heard laying on the horn in frustration as the other vehicle brazenly speeds by.
The incident happened on the morning of April 26
The Chenango County Sheriff's Office is investigating the incident.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash