Downed Trees All Over Hudson Valley Causing Traffic Issues
Your commute to work or school could be little slower today because of several fallen trees reported all over the Hudson Valley.
The mix of rain and high winds late last night caused some issues on Hudson Valley roadways.
According to our traffic department, the following issues have been reported.
- Downed tree on NY 9G northbound area of NY 199 (Rhinebeck) alternate lanes of 2 lanes blocked.
- Downed tree and Downed wires on NY 216 both directions between END ROUTE; NY 55 (Beekman) and Main St.; CR 7 (Beekman) all lanes blocked.
- Downed tree on US 9 both directions area of Circle Drive (Hyde Park) all lanes of 2 lanes blocked.
To stay up to date on Hudson Valley traffic, download the Wolf mobile app.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash