Dole Spinach Recall
If you recently purchased bagged spinach, you may want to check your products.
According ABC7 NY, Dole Baby Spinach is being recalled "due to a possible salmonella issue."
Not only did the samples tested come back positive for salmonella, they were also sold after their expiration date.
Dole had to make recalls on the bagged spinach in 10 states include New York and New Jersey. The recall includes 6 oz. Dole Baby Spinach bag with a lot code W20308A (UPC code 0-71430-00964-2) as well as the 10 oz. Dole Baby Spinach clamshell with a lot code W203010 (UPC code 0-71430-00016-8).
The products also have a sell by date of August 5th.
If you have any questions or concerns about the issue, you are urged to call Dole Consumer Center at 1-800-356-3111.
There have been no illnesses reported at this time.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash