Did Gov. Cuomo Just Become NY’s Most Eligible Bachelor?
Ladies, if you see any pictures of Cuomo on Tinder or Bumble can you please send me a screenshot? How do we get Governor Andrew Cuomo to participate in the next season of The Bachelor?
According to People, Andrew Cuomo has decided to call it quits with his long-time celebrity girlfriend and domestic partner, Sandra Lee after almost 15 years.
A few months back the couple listed their home in New Castle for sale for the small amount of $2.3 million. Since then there have been rumors and speculation about a future split.
Does this make Andew Cuomo one of New York's most eligible bachelors? Should he be the next contestant on the reality show? Could you imagine seeing Cuomo on a dating app like Tinder or POF?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash