C&C Salon Returns to Poughkeepsie Galleria This Week
Customers of C&C Unisex Salon were stunned to find out the business moved out of the convenient Galleria location this week. The move turned out to be only temporary.
The Mid-Hudson region gave permission for barbershops and salons to open up for business weeks ago. However, many salons and other businesses inside shopping malls were banking on phase 4 to return back to work. Governor Cuomo shocked the entire state of New York when he announced that gyms, movie theaters and indoor shopping malls would not be included in phase 4.
Due to Cuomo's decision C&C Unisex Salon decided to temporarily move locations from the Poughkeepsie Galleria to downtown Fishkill.
According to an employee at C&C Unisex Salon, the business will return to the Galleria location on Friday, July 10 and leaving the new Fishkill spot.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America