Barton Orchards To Host Epic Empire State Halloween Festival
Barton Orchards in Poughquag is getting into the Hudson Valley Halloween spirit with the first-ever Empire State Halloween Festival. And with five different dates to choose from, you've got options.
Opening night is Thursday, October 17th and will continue the 18th and 19th as well. The following weekend you've got two more nights available on the 25th and 26th. Hours run 4 - 9 PM and a limited amount of tickets cost just $15 in advance.
Barton Orchards will be hosting hayrides, corn maze, a costume parade and haunted house along with the Spookstastic Jack O Lantern Trail. It's a full 1/4 mile trail with amazing hand-carved jack o lanterns and other spooky surprises.
This is a family-friendly event and kids under three are free. Otherwise, Barton Orchards is open seven days a week 9 AM - 6 PM.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash