Are You Really That Sad About ‘Friends’ Leaving Netflix?
With the new year comes new television shows. But for some reason, people are obsessing over a popular sitcom leaving a certain streaming service.
If you haven't been on social media or Netflix since the clock struck midnight on January 1st 2020, let me fill you in...Friends is no longer streaming on Netflix.
Sadly, you can't just log on to Netflix and watch Rachel, Monica, Pheobe, Chandler, Ross and Joey hanging out at Central Perk.
But if we're being honest, you don't really need Netflix to watch Friends.
I have a simple solution... you can literally turn on TBS or TNT at any point of the day and a random episode is playing.
Easy as that.
And I'm not just saying this because I think Friends is overrated.
DVD players are super cheap now too. Just sayin'.
:: clap clap clap::
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash