Allegiant Offering $49-$60 August Out of Stewart to 4 Cities
Are you looking to get out of town or plan a quick vacation? Allegiant Airlines has announced fairs in the $49-$60 range (each way) to four different destinations from Stewart Airport in Newburgh, in August.
Where can you go for this inexpensive amount?
- Orlando/Sanford, FL
- Fort Meyers/Punta Gorda, FL
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- Tampa/St Pete FL
For instance if leave Stewart on August 30, 2018 you can head to Orlando/Sanford for $49 to get there. To get back to home, the schedule isn't all that great, if you head home on Sept 2, 2018, you can fly home for $87.50. If you do the math and average it, that works out to $68.25 each way.
If you are comfortable with not having an actual seat assignment then you will not have to pay an additional fee for a seat. There are also options which add a few dollars to your total, ie they charge you for a carry on and or a checked bag.
What is the least expensive that you have been able to travel for a getaway trip? Will fares like these make you take more last minute trips?
Which one of these locations would you like to go to and what would you like to do when you get there? Is your favorite vacation where you get to take in the sites? How about heading to the beach? Or is your best vacation one that involves a Florida theme park?
- 2018 Hudson Valley Fireworks Guide
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash